I've really missed platonic intimacy; sometimes I fantasize about when we were young and we all got in your bed and made a strong sisterbrother circle, and laughed and were all subconsciously aware of each other's bodies. Sometimes we were tripping and the red string you hung from your ceiling became malevolent but our youth conquered it.
I think I strive to replicate this and it does happen these days and BANG I feel content, but then oh oh oh oh self aware. Someone turned to me in surprise the other day and postulated that self awareness is a good thing. Baby it is, but sometimes I just need to be carried by friends of friends.
I think about this a lot after the times when your underwire radio comes over my international airwaves, and we make big ethanol cloud plans of collectives in cottages by the water. I still don't know what is permanent, but what's a wolf without a pack? Sister wolves. When we have our babies our families will be big and people will always be together and family members touch each other and say I love you, unconditionally yours. Is this why we crave the touch of strangers? Our daughters will know these things.


Ahhh my love. Those were the days, i think we forget how torturous and agonizing it really was. which is nice, unlike that photo. xx
ReplyDelete